SGS Mining – Global Mining Projects – Full Production, Machine Learning, & ChallengesJuly 7, 2020
VP of Engineering at Acceleware, Laura McIntyre joins Crownsmen Energy to discuss Acceleware’s RF XL technology. RF XL is a transformative innovation that uses radio frequency (“RF”) energy to heat and mobilize heavy oil and bitumen.
In 2010 Acceleware then decided to expand their business to include a focus to include RF applications in oil and gas applications.
- Acceleware began filing multiple patents related to RF.
- Since this time we have Partnered with both GE Global Research and a major Alberta oil sands operator, AND received financing in excess of $16MM.
- In 2017 we performed a successful 1/20th scale test. We were able to deliver high power to the formation, as predicted by the simulation which tested and also confirmed our system design.
- In 2018 and 2019 we spent a significant amount of time focused on well design, testing and execution planning.
- Most recently we have signed a partnership agreement with Broadview Energy to do our pilot in Marwayne, Alberta.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch Full Podcast: CE 5. Acceleware: Radio Frequency Energy to Heat & Mobilize Heavy Oil & Bitumen
Thank-you to Our Sponsors
Power Zone Equipment
Watch More from The Crownsmen Show