As 2023 draws to a close, it’s time to look back on a remarkable year of engaging and insightful discussions within the realm of heavy industry. From mining and agriculture to construction and energy, our channel has been the go-to destination for professionals seeking in-depth insights. With over 250 episodes released this year, our team has demonstrated unwavering commitment to addressing the critical issues that matter most to our audience.
In celebration of the year’s accomplishments, we are thrilled to present the top 10 most viewed discussions from our Crownsmen Partner Channel. that have captivated our audience’s attention. These episodes not only garnered significant viewership but also sparked meaningful conversations within the B2B heavy industry community.
1. PX4 Software – Simplifying the Complexities of Mining Leases
2. Glencore Technology – Unveiling the Science Behind Mining Success
3. Geographe – The Importance of Aftermarket Parts & Solutions in the Mining Industry
4. Enhanced Scanning – Ensuring Safety, Accuracy, & Finding Private Utilities in Construction Projects
5. Fenner Dunlop Americas – Different Types of Conveyor Solutions for Agriculture
6. Savona Equipment Ltd – Planta CIL de Oro y Plata de Más de 1 Millón de Toneladas Por Año
7. From Data to Value: Epiroc’s Mining Software Solutions Explained
8. Exploring Geological Insights with Micromine and Alamos Gold Inc.
9. Kal Tire Mining Tire Group – Recycling Solutions & Advanced Tire Technology
10. Unveiling Innovative Construction Machinery with General Kinematics Vibrating Equipment
That wraps up our list of the best episodes of Crownsmen Partners in 2022! We hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for being part of our journey and we look forward to creating great content in 2023.
We would like to thank our Heavy Industry World Tour Partners Savona Equipment Ltd, Corporate Traveller Canada, and Geographe, Mining Now Partner CIM | Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum, Media Partners, and all our sponsors.
Please subscribe to our official social media accounts to stay updated on our newest episodes.
Let‘s talk about your innovation together. There’s no better place to promote upcoming events, new product/service launches, partnerships with leading global organizations, and more. We can help you reach millions of people globally.
Choose from our shows (Mining Now, The Crownsmen Show, Agriculture NOW, Building Energy, The Construction Show), be our featured guest, and advertise with us. Please reach out to Jerrod Downey, Rory Bamford, and Dennis Patterson or email us at email@example.com.